Monday, August 9, 2010

Satisfied


I've learned to get over it.

My goal was to get to 120 pounds.
I didn't make it by the first Saturday of August 2010.
I weigh 125 pounds.
Did I ever think I would get to this point? Heck no.
Up until last January I thought I was destined to be fat, tired, and uninterested in living a healthier life.
I am now
healthier
and
happier.
I can now
run without passing out,
be more flexible, and
enjoy my life even more with my hubby and twins.
I am blessed
to have my family,
friends,
and you blog readers
to support me and cheer me on.
My first race is on Saturday.
I'm very excited and also nervous at the same time.

Monday
Fuel:  eating clean with a little extra carbs
Activity:  3.5 mile run outside, corework, legs

Tuesday
Fuel:  eating clean with a little extra carbs
Activity:  3.5 mile run outside, arms and upperbody with free weights

Wednesday
Fuel:  eating clean with a little extra carbs
Activity:  3.5 mile run outside, corework, legs

Thursday
Fuel:  eating clean with  a little extra carbs
Activity:  rest and at least 8 hours of sleep

Friday
Fuel:  spaghetti for lunch and dinner, fruits, veggies
Activity:  rest and at least 8 hours of sleep

Saturday
Fuel:  pineapple rings, oj, toast, steak and eggs breakfast, light lunch, celebratory dinner
Activity:  10K race

Have a happy and healthy day!

5 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Amazing work! I have been her the whole way and I have watched you become the fit person that you are today. you have accomplished so much in such a short period of time, you should be really proud of yourself. All the best with the race on Saturday. You are going to rock their socks off!

Lucy K said...

125!!!! Way to go .... I would love to be 125 one day. You have worked hard and have completely morphed your body into a fitness machine. Congratulations to you and know that you have inspired many.
Good luck on your race!
:D Lucy

Chelsee said...

I have been following you for a little while...but I must have missed something somewhere. When I just read this post and you said that in January you felt like you were destined to be fat, tired, and uninterested in living a healthier life...YOU WERE DESCRIBING ME! I have seen your posts and I am always baffled...like ugh how could she like running...ugh she is doing so good. Do you have any advice for me? I am on a journey to lose 70lbs by December. I have already lost about 37lbs with minimal effort and am stuck. I want to be like you though. I want to get to a place where I can say that I am healthier and happier. I feel like something is missing. How have you completely changed your habits?

Christine said...

Good for you! Congrats on your success!

Gorgeous Puddin said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! amazing motivating accomplishment! congrats to you!