Thursday, June 17, 2010

Clean House




Oh my gosh! My posts are totally later than I'm used to!
I've been so busy this week just trying to get my house cleaned,
finish laundry,
take care of the twins,
take care of stepchild,
and grocery shop for the twins' bday party
that I keep forgetting to post early in the morning.

So here it goes.
I've been running awesome.
I've been running so awesome that I've been hungry.
I've been more hungry than I care to admit.
Last night I slept at 1 a.m. because I was watching "Valentine's Day."
It was cute, but I wouldn't watch it again.
I kept myself from snacking or eating extra food (food not planned).
I just kept thinking about the progress I've been making
and the current picture that I posted on this blog.
I didn't lose weight by snacking or eating extra.
I lost it by working out, running, lifting weights, AND eating well.
That seemed to help me.
I went to bed feeling good about resisting my cravings for junk.

Tonight I'm craving again.
The only thing I can think of is that Saturday is less than 48 hours away.
I can eat what I want then.

Today's Food and Activities
upper body with weights
1 hour walk with double stroller
1 cup Kashi, 1/2 cup 1% milk
1 cup mangos
1 multigrain english muffin, tomatoes, 1 TBS BB spread, 6 slices turkey deli, basil
lemongrass coconut chicken, brown rice, grilled veggies
1 bag light popcorn
1 WW cookies and cream ice cream bar

I know I'll have to start eating a little more as I increase my running miles.
I've been experimenting on the weekends, and I've been successful at not being hungry and still losing weight.

I hope you had a happy and healthy day!






1 comment:

MissHaneefa said...

Good job on resisting your cravings! Have fun this weekend!