Friday, February 26, 2010

Anxiety

It's Friday, and today we are officially filing for our bankrupcy.
It's a bittersweet experience for us.

Another thing that's on my mind is my husband's kids are coming over this weekend.
I hope the weekend goes quickly.

Today's Plan
1 corn tortilla, 1/6 cup lowfat cheese, 1 oz. roast beef
7 almonds
1 corn tortilla, 1/6 cup lowfat cheese, 1 oz. roast beef
7 almonds
caesar salad
1/2 banana
run/walk program for 30 minutes, abs 20 minutes, 30 Day Shred

I'll see you all here again on Monday.
Have a happy and healthy weekend!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm sorry for the stress. Stay strong and stay on plan and you will be able to handle the stress better. I hope you a had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, I saw that CL shoe picture on Lyn's Escape From Obesity blog and I was like, "I gotta see this chick's blog - she digs fabulous shoes!!!" Anyway - hi, and you are doing really great. I see a big difference in your photos. Keep it up!!