Friday, February 19, 2010

Last Night

Last night I thought I was coming down with the flu. I was cold, stuffy, and tired.
I also had to wait to eat dinner later than I'm used to, so that didn't help.
Once I had dinner, I felt a whole lot better.
I told myself (as I thought I was in my death bed) that I would take the day off from working out today.

I woke up this morning feeling much better.
I still have a runny nose.
The twins are both sick now. That's just lovely.
I think I feel better because I went to bed at 9:30 p.m.
I never do that. I think I just needed a good night's sleep. I didn't wake up until about 7:30 this morning. That's "late" for me. LOL.

Today's Plan
2 corn tortillas, 1/6 cup cheese, 1 oz. lean roast beef
7 almonds
1/2 a banana
2 corn tortillas, 1/6 cup cheese, 1 oz. lean roast beef
7 almonds
1/2 a banana
1/2 cup ravioli, lowfat sauce, peas
upper body with weights, 40 push ups, 10 minutes with abs
I'm not doing some intense cardio today, since I'm still
feeling sick. I have a 2 hour hike up a montain by my house tomorrow morning.
I'll post pics on Monday and tell you how it went!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement!

I hope you're having a happy and healthy day!

I'll see you again on Monday.

2 comments:

Bowmanh23 said...

Feel better soon and get lots of rest!

Mrs. Smith said...

A 2 hour hike up a mountain sounds divine. Have a great weekend!