Friday, April 9, 2010

A Blender! For Me?

Today I am thankful for my new blender.


Do you remember the scene in "Father of the Bride" where the girl's fiance gives her a blender?
She totally frieks out.
Well... when my hubby gave me one for Easter (LOL), I was ecstatic.
I had to throw out our old blender when it started leaking from the bottom.
Now I'm ready to make fresh salsa, smoothies, and any other concoctions that require blending.

I know. I'm simple.

Friday's Food and Activities
no run- rest day
45 minutes Tae-Bo
45 minutes walk with twins
20 minutes abs
30 minutes upper body with free weights
1 cup Go Lean cereal, 1/2 cup 1% milk
1 light Activia yogurt
7 almonds
1 whole wheat english muffin, 1 TBS B&B spread, 4 slices tomatoes, 2 oz. lean ham
7 almonds
1 apple
stirfry chicken with veggies, 1/2 cup brown rice

Saturday's Food and Activities
no run- rest day
20 minutes abs
30 minutes upper body with free weights
1 light Activia yogurt
1 cup Go Lean cereal, 1/2 cup 1% milk
7 almonds
Vietnamese vermicelli salad with veggies and lean grilled pork
Date Night Dinner:  Eat whatever I want with dessert!

Sunday's Food and Activities
no run- rest day
20 minutes abs
30 minutes upper body with free weights
1 light Activia yogurt
1 cup Go Lean cereal, 1/2 cup 1% milk
7 almonds
1 whole wheat english muffin, 1 TBS B&B spread, 4 slices tomatoes, 2 oz. lean ham
7 almonds
1 apple
Thai chicken with veggies, 1/2 cup brown rice

I weigh myself on Saturday, so I'll post my weight on Monday.

Have a happy and healthy weekend!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I watched a Vita Mix demo yesterday and am coveting a Vita Mixer. Enjoy your blender, girl!

Erika Jean said...

Yey for a new blender! Out of all the infomercials I see... I want a juicer SO bad lol ;-)

www.thatshirtistootight.com