Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Keep Going


Today I am thankful for the examples of "perseverance" in my life.
This is something that I see every day in
*my husband who never gives up on his goals to achieve more in his career.
*my friend P who continues to amaze me with her "enduring to the end" attitude especially when she has lost two babies in birth and has had several miscarriages.
*my mom who seemed to always be that "no quitter" single mom.
I truly hope these examples of perseverance will inspire me to never give up on my dreams.

Yesterday's run went great!
I ran 3 miles and worked on my breathing.
I was pretty exhausted from Monday's P90X workout, but I ran anyway.
I've been very lucky that I haven't gotten those "side stitches."

Today's Food and Activities
rest day- no run
Day 3 P90X
1 cup Go Lean cereal, 1/2 cup 1% milk
7 almonds
grilled chicken and veggies
1 apple
7 almonds
liguine with clams and steamed veggies
1 WW cake

Have a happy and healthy day!

No comments: