Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dinner Burn-Out


Today I am thankful for my Balega running socks.
They're padded just in right places, so I can run with no pain.




I'm getting tired of the dinners I've been preparing (with the exception of Thai food).
Yes, they've been successful at helping me lose weight.
No, I'm not totally going to stop making the recipes we've enjoyed.
I'm just looking for other options to keep dinner still tasting good and healthy.
Do you have any of these cookbooks?
I have a gift card from Barnes & Noble, and these were rated the highest according to their readers' reviews.
Let me know what you think!

Today's Activities and Food
37 minutes run/walk program
(6 min. run, 2 min. walk)
45 minutes walk with twins
20 minutes abs
30 minutes upper body with free weights
1 light Activia yogurt
1 whole wheat english muffin, 1 TBS B&B spread, 4 slices tomatoes, 2 oz. lean turkey
7 almonds
2 small corn tortillas, 1 turkey bacon slice, 4 slices tomatoes, 1/4 nonfat cheddar
lean ground turkey Sloppy Joe's, carrot sticks
7 almonds
9 mini rice cakes

Have a happy and healthy day!

No comments: