Monday, July 26, 2010

19 More Days until Race Day

There are 19 more days until my very first 10K race.
It's my very first race ever.
I am nervous, but I'm also very excited.
I've been training for it since April.

The only thing that really worries is me is the heat.
They're going to have hydration stations there, but I also plan on bringing this hydration belt.
I finally bought a Camelbak.
This one attaches to your waist.
I'll be filling it about halfway just so it doesn't weigh me down too much.
I don't like running with a lot of stuff on me.

I weighed myself on Saturday, and I lost half a pound.
I know that's not a lot, but it's finally going down again.
4.5 pounds to go!

Monday
Fuel:  Eating clean.
Activity:  3.5 miles outside

Have a happy and healthy day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your half pound! That is a big deal when the scale is "stuck" for a while. You are so close to your goal. Almost time for an update pic? I just put one on my site after much deliberation whether I should I not. But now its done and I am not looking back. hehe. Have a great day :)

Jennifer
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/