Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wear This

It's super hot out here, and every time I run outside (even though the sun is just rising) I make sure I put on sunblock.
It's just one more extra thing I have to do before I get out the door, but
I feel a lot better knowing I'm helping prevent
skin cancer and SUNBURN.
I do actually burn despite the fact that my husband doesn't think so.
I tan easily, but I also burn.

Another thing that's a "must" for me before I run?

Lip Balm!

I know. It's silly, but I can't run without it.
It must be because I do some serious inhaling and exhaling through my mouth.

Today's run went awesome.
I'm a little sore on my left shin, but my knee is okay.
I keep icing my legs throughout the day.
I guess I'm officially a runner. Haha.

Today's Food
6 Triscuits
1/2 cup Kashi, 1/2 cup 1% milk
2 corn tortillas, 2 slices lean ham, 1/4 cup nonfat cheddar, 2 TBS hot chunky salsa
1 1/2 cups whole wheat organic cheese puffs
1 multigrain english muffin toasted, 1 TBS peanut butter
7 almonds
4 oz. grilled steak and veggies

Have a happy and healthy day!

No comments: