Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Don't Wait Until You're Thirsty


Today I ran only 3 miles, but it felt like I was running 10!
The culprit?
I didn't drink enough water before the run.
Staying hydrated the day before and hours before a run is crucial to running performance.
It's also getting super hot out here, and I need to drink more water than I used to.

Today's Food
1 Gu gel in Vanilla Bean (yum)
4 almonds, 6 Fire Roasted Tomato Triscuits
1 cup Kashi, 1/2 cup 1% milk
2 yellow corn tortillas, 1/4 cup nonfat cheddar, tomatoes, 6 slices turkey deli
7 almonds
lowfat chicken fettucini alfredo, veggies
1 Skinny Cow strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwich
1 orange
water, water, water

Have a happy and healthy day!

1 comment:

MissHaneefa said...

We are going throughamini heat wave so water is my best friend.