Thursday, July 15, 2010

Take it Easy


I'm supposed to run 7 miles this week for my long run,
but since my knee is still healing I'm just going to run 4 today.
I'll attempt 7 miles next week.
I've been feeling extra bloated this week because of TOM.
I hate TOM.
I LOVE the week that follows.
I'm expecting to see a nice loss that week.
I've been drinking lots of water to help not retain it.
Funny how that works, huh?

Food
1/2 cup Kashi, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
7 almonds
2 corn tortillas, 2 slices ham, salsa, 1/4 nonfat cheddar
1 orange
1 toasted multigrain muffin, 1TBS peanut butter, 1 TBS sugar free strawberry preserves
7 almonds
baked fish and veggies

Have a happy and healthy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your meals for the day! Do you have any good healthy recipes/cook books you follow for your dinner?

Jennifer said...

Step back and read your post....
"I am just going to run 4 miles today". You are amazing! And this after hurting your knee!!! My longest run ever is 4 miles!!!!

I know what you are saying about TOM. I too love the week after TOM leaves....except this week the scale was exceptionally MEAN even though it was the week after. If I hadnt gotten new scale to get a second reading from I would have thought it was BROKEN for sure :(
Just imagine the gasp coming from the bathroom this morning when I saw I was UP 3 lbs this week.

Keep up your great work!!!

Jennifer
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/