Friday, May 14, 2010

Anniversary


Tomorrow is me and my hubby's 6th wedding anniversary!

We've had our share of good and not-so-good moments, but we are still very much in love with each other. We both would do anything for each other (even put up with his difficult children from his previous marriage, haha).

Happy Anniversary to you, Baby!

Today's Activities and Food
4 mile run
abs
1 cup Kashi Crunch, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
7 almonds
1 multigrain english muffin, tomatoes, 1 TBS B&B spread, 6 slices lean turkey deli meat
1 apple
7 almonds
grilled salmon on lowfat caesar salad

Saturday's Activities and Food
hula practice
P90X Stretch
abs
1 cup Kashi Crunch, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
7 almonds
1 multigrain english muffin, tomatoes, 1 TBS B&B spread, 6 slices lean turkey deli meat
1 apple
Anniversary Dinner and Dessert (It's a surprise!)

Sunday's Activities and Food
rest day
1 cup Kashi Crunch, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
7 almonds
1 multigrain english muffin, 6 slices lean turkey deli meat, tomatoes, 1 TBS B&B spread
1 apple
7 almonds
fiber rich spaghetti with lean ground turkey

I weigh in on Saturday, so I'll see you back here on Monday for the update!

Have a great weekend!
Love yourself today.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy anniversay to you and I hope you guys have lots more. Your pics are great.

LeeLee said...

That's Fantastic! Happy Anniversary. My Hubby & I celebrate our 3rd today! I hope you enjoyed your day & weekend!!