Thursday, May 6, 2010

Missing the Wind


Who would've ever thought I would love running?
I miss it so much.
I miss how it raises my heartbeat and melts fat away.
I miss feeling strong.
I miss the cool wind kissing my face as I run in the morning.

How is weigh-in going to go?
I just don't know.
Hopefully I've been burning enough calories to lose at least a half a pound.

True Confession:  I went out with the girls last night, and I had a slice of pizza, salad (without measuring the dressing), and half a yummy cupcake. Ugh... I hated myself for doing that. Stupid moment of weakness.
I purposely skipped my planned dinner to eat the slice of pizza, but I didn't plan on the caesar salad or the cupcake.

I have until next Monday to run.
My left leg is still sore, but I think it's on the mend.

Today's Food and Activities
P90X chest and back
abs
1 cup Kashi Crunch cereal, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
7 almonds
1 regular eng. muffin, 1 TBS B&B spread, tomatoes, 6 slices lean ham
7 almonds
grilled chicken and veggies

Have a happy and healthy day!

4 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

We all have to live right? We cannot let our weight loss goals get in the way of life, your friends are important! Today is a new day.

LeeLee said...

Hey M,
We all give into temptation once and a while and it's truly okay!!! You aren't eating cupcakes everyday and look at your control, you only ate a half. You can't tell me you could have eaten the whole thing! You are doing great and even if you don't lose this week... so what!!! You are doing an AMAZING job and you're injured!! I am hoping for a speedy recovery for you! Take care!!!

rosalynd said...

dont let it get you down! we all need to get out there and enjoy life a little! dont let it ruin your progress or start you on a binge just move on and keep it up! you look great!

Girlie said...

Crazy thing is... I swear when I've been super good, and I give into a little indulgence, I get BETTER results than normal. Hopefully this is the case for you too!