Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm too Busy for my Body




Life is so crazy right now!
I woke up with a sore throat and a cough.
Ugh.
I hate being sick.
I don't have time for it.
Today I have to go out shopping for my hubby's birthday gift (putting together a gift basket of stuff he loves).
I have hula practice at 4:00.
It probably doesn't sound too busy for most of you, but here is what I got done so far for today.
*half of laundry
*worked upper body with free weights
*worked on abs
*made birthday invitations for the twins
*made birthday party guest list
I'm pooped.
I'm actually going to hula, but I'm not dancing. I'm taking notes on the three dances.
I need a break.
I'm running 5 miles tomorrow morning, and I need my body to rest up.

Food for Today
3.4 cup Cheerios, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
7 almonds
1 orange
multigrain ham and cheese sandwich, celery sticks
7 almonds
1 turkey hotdog, 1 fried egg with 1 tsp olive oil, 1 TBS ketchup, 1/2 cup quinoa
1 WW cake

Love yourself today!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Feel better soon!!! That is a busy day my friend.