Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dear Knees, Legs, and Feet


Dear Knees, Legs, and Feet,

     Please forgive me for what I'm going to put you through this week.

Monday: 3.5 mile run, 3 hours of hula practice
Tuesday:  3 hours hula practice, upper body with weights
Wednesday:  3.5 mile run, 3 hours of hula practice
Thursday:  35 minute brisk walk, upper body with weights
Friday:  5 mile run
Saturday:  3 hula performances, upper body with weights, lots of stretching

I promise to be good on Sunday and let you rest.

Meanwhile, I will feed you well.

Today's Food
1/5 cups of Honey Nut, Cheerios, 1/2 cup nonfat milk
7 almonds
1 multigrain eng. muffin, 6 slices turkey, tomatoes, 1 TBS BB spread, basil
2 slices of multigrain bread with 1 TBS honey (good carbs for a little energy before working out)
7 almonds
6 oz. ahi tuna with green beans, 1/2 cup quinoa

                                                      Love,

                                                            M

2 comments:

LeeLee said...

Wooo Weee M!!! 3 Hrs of Hula 4 days a week!!! That's AMAZING girl!!! Get it!!!

Debbie said...

This is a cute post. Maybe I need to say I am sorry to my knee for all that I am putting it through. :)