Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Birthday

Yesterday was my other sister's birthday.
She's now 24 years young.
Do you remember your twenties?
Or are you still in those wonderful years?
This sister of mine is such a great support to me.
We've had our fights in the past, but since the twins were born she has been nothing but loving towards me and the twins.
She never refuses to babysit when I need her in a pinch.
She loves the twins completely.
Happy Birthday to my sweet sister!

I'm a little nervous about what I'm going to eat for dinner tonight, since we're having her birthday dinner at a restaurant.
I've never been there before, and it's Italian food.
Did I mention that's one of my favorites?
I can't get off the plan because I weigh in on Saturday.

Today's Food and Activities
recovery day- no running
20 minutes abs
50 push-ups
1 english muffin, 1 slice turkey bacon, 2 slices tomatoes, 1 TBS B&B spread
1 Activia yogurt
Healthy Choice Sesame Chicken with veggies
1 roasted chicken breast with 1/2 cup rosemary potatoes
1 very, very small piece of birthday cake

I'm so glad to have good readers who pay attention to my posts and progress.
They've pointed out that I'm more than half-way to my goal weight.
A huge thanks to you! I needed that "pick-me-up" today!
Have a happy and healthy day!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy birthday to your sister.. The cake is really cute. I love your posts on your food and activities..

MissHaneefa said...

Great cake!