Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unbelievable

Lately I've been asked how I "do it."

"How do you find the time to work out?"

My answer is just like Huckabee's (even though I'm not a fan of his):

"I make the time."

One has to make the time when
*you're a stay-at-home-mom to twins
*you get less than 7 hours of sleep every night (broken-up hours too)
*you have a husband who still eats like a teenager at times
*you're in charge of every chore in the house

It hasn't been an easy journey, and I know it may get harder as I get closer to the last ten pounds.
It has already gotten harder with my feet problems.
All I know is that I feel good.
I know that I don't want to gain back the pounds that I lost.

Wednesday's Plan
45 min. stationary bike
Pilates 25 minutes
arms, shoulders, back, and chest 30 minutes
1 multigrain english muffin, 1/6 cup lowfat cheese, 1 oz. roast beef
7 almonds
1 original english muffin, 1/6 cup lowfat cheese, 1 oz. roast beef
7 almonds
lowfat popcorn
1 apple
1 homemade veggie taco with 1 large flour tortilla

Have a happy and healthy day!

6 comments:

BEE said...

so inspirational

Debbie said...

Hey I have been eating almonds this week and they are a great snack. Keep up the good work.

Mary Joy said...

So true - you must find a way to make the time! I'm crazy busy most days but if I want it bad enough, I'll find a way.

Debbie said...

I like the way you post what you eat and your exercise. I am working on adding that to my blog. I am hooked on almonds now thanks they are great.

Unknown said...

Your website is cute. I love your honesty. I am a firm believer that diets do not work. Making healthy lifestyle changes is the key to losing weight, keeping it off, having more energy and feeling good about yourself.

Healthy Lifestyle

http://losingitmom.wordpress.com

Kerri & Katie said...

Love it. Everyone needs to make time for themselves no matter what it is.