Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcoming Spring


Spring has definitely arrived!
I love this time of the year.
Beautiful blossoms dancing in the trees
Warmer weather kissing our skin
Tissues, tissues, tissues...
Oh wait! I forgot about spring allergies.

I should just walk around with tissue up my nose.
It's allergy season, and it's pretty bad around here.
We have had plenty of rain, and now we've got plenty of pollen.
Having so much wind makes it even worse.
I didn't run today. I'm being careful not to overdo it because I want to continue running and training for the 5K in November. Yesterday I ran and walked 2 miles in 30 minutes. I have a lot of work to do in order to get to three miles. I know as I increase my run (currently at 4 minute intervals) I will eventually hit the "3 mile" mark.

Wednesday's Food and Activies
1 hour walk with twins
20 minute abs
30 minutes upper body with free weights
1 honey wheat english muffin, 1 TBS B&B spread, 2 oz. lean turkey deli slices
7 almonds
2 small corn tortillas, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, 1/4 fat free cheddar, 4 slices tomatoes
1 apple
7 almonds
1 veggie burrito with 1 medium flour tortilla, 2 TBS lowfat sour cream, 2 TBS salsa

I hope you're having a happy and healthy day!

No comments: