Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Day

I think I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep today. I was silly and went to bed last night around 11:30 p.m. Twin Girl woke me up at 1:30 a.m. She kept waking up throughout the night even when I was laying next to her. To make matters worse, Twin Boy also was waking up through the night. I'm thinking they'll be really tired today and sleep better tonight. Let's hope, anyway! This morning I had a piece of bread and water. I didn't plan that. For lunch, I had a taco salad (boiled chicken, rommaine, dressing, cheese, flour tortilla) and a diet caffeine-free Pepsi. You're probably saying, "Why bother with that type of Pepsi?." Well... we have four more cans left over, so I might as well finish it. Other than being sleepy, I'm feeling pretty good about my goal. I just have to remind myself that all I need to lose this month is five pounds. I'm planning on a brothy soup for dinner. I think I'm doing good. Tomorrow I'll be walking the twins around the mall while I window shop and return/exchange Christmas presents. It should be fun! I hope you're doing great on your goal!

I'm giving up soda until August starting Tuesday! I'm going to drink 6 glasses of water a day.

No comments: