Friday, January 8, 2010

Great Day and Night!

So today went great!

I worked out doing the Tae-Bo Cardio. I think it's about 45 minutes.

I ate 20 points today. I should eat the last two points, but I'm full. I think I was too frugal with my points the whole day, so I ended up being too full when I tried to eat the rest of my points. That's a learning experience, I guess. For dinner I had Shredded Pork tostadas. No, the corn tortillas were not fried. I wish! It was pretty good. Very filling. I had two servings. I think the 1/2 cup of fat-free refried beans filled me up.

It might be pretty stressful for the next couple of days. Hubby brought his children here for the weekend. I get very stressed out when they're here. I will do my best to stay focused, and let you know how it goes tomorrow night.

I hope you're doing well on your goals!

No comments: