Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oops! I Did it Again!

Okay... I need to get consistent on blogging EVERY DAY.

Yesterday was great!
Breakfast:  I had a slice of toast with Brommel and Brown spread. 2.5 pts.
Lunch:  tuna (soaked in water) with 1 Tbsp. real mayo and rommaine leaves (actually pretty good and filling):  4 pts.
Dinner:  4.5 oz. baked chicken and 2 oz. fried potatoes:  7.5 pts.
Snack:  2 flour tortillas with 1 Tbsp. Brommel and Brown:  8 pts.

In the morning I worked out with my friend, S. We did the "Biggest Loser" body sculpting workout. It was fun having a workout partner. We're getting together again next week. Today I am planning on Tae-Bo. It's always been a great one to go back to when I want to lose the weight.

I made my 22 points allowance yesterday! I am very sore, but I am very happy and pleased with myself!

On the menu today:
Breakfast:  a slice of toast with Brommel and Brown spread. 2.5 pts.
Lunch:  2 drumsticks without the skin, green beans:  2 pts.
Dinner:  4.5 oz.stirfry chicken with veggies and 3/4 cup white rice:  9 pts.

I'll let you know how it goes. I hope you're doing well on your goal!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Way to go! I just got the two newest BL workouts, and I look forward to seeing what they're all about!

Way to go on your blog... I look forward to getting to know you!

And thanks for introducing me to Hot Bliggity Blog... love the layouts!