Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's me!

This blogger promises to:

*write every day about how good or bad she was at making her weight and health goal.

*be honest about how hard or easy it has been.

*never give up.

My Goal: get to 125 pounds by August 2010 (losing 38 pounds)

I know that seems so far away and probably isn't pushing me hard enough, but come on now. I take care of everything in my house. I have 18 month old twins who need me constantly and who haven't been sleeping through the night. What's up with that anyway? They slept through the night from 3 months- 16 months. I don't know what happened. Working out is going to be interesting too. I'm thinking that I might have to do it with the twins playing near me... in the same room... That'll be interesting for sure.

I figured that I will need to lose 5-6 pounds a month.

I plan on working out 5 days a week. This could be anything from fast-paced walking, running, kickboxing, or weight training. Did I mention I'm doing this around my toddlers? Oh, except for the walking and running. I'll have to go to my clubhouse to do that. I don't have a treadmill at my house.

I know I can lose this weight because I've done it before. I joined Weight Watchers almost 7 years ago and lost 45 pounds in 5 months. This was before I met my husband. It'll be harder now with my lifestyle, but with my family and friends cheering me on I know anything is possible.

Day 1 starts tomorrow. I thought the new week is a great time to start!
I'm very excited to lose it. Wish me luck! I'll see you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I have just started a blog about my journey to healthy living, as well. I am going to follow yours and I hope we both accomplish our goals. YOu can do it!