Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oops!

Okay, how bad is it that I already forgot to post when I've only started three days ago? I'm sorry. I am. Well, let me tell you about yesterday then.

I was bad. Very bad.

I had two sodas, fried Chinese chicken, fried rice, bbq pork, peanut butter fudge, a super cheesy grilled cheese sandwich, white rice, and a carnita sopa. A carnita sopa is like a thick corn tortilla with meat on top. It was good. Very good.

So today... I worked out for 45 minutes. I did "Turbo Jam." I had fun doing it and trying to avoid my crying toddlers at the same time. Maybe if I am consistent about working out while they're playing they'll get used to it and stop asking me to carry them the entire time. They were good and played with each other during the last 15 minutes (which was sadly the cooling down part). Maybe it'll go better tomorrow. I did work up a sweat and my heart was racing. Yay for me!

I have decided to do "Weight Watchers" on my own. If you haven't heard of this, ask anyone who has joined WW in the past. It's easy to follow the program. It's just hard to stay on it when you don't actually go to the meetings. I don't want to spend money at live meetings and/or the online meetings. Hopefully, it'll work this time. I've tried it in the past, but I think I'm more determined about getting healthy this time around. My daily points goal is 22.

What I've eaten today so far:
1 slice of toast:  2
1 Tbsp. Brommel and Brown spread:  1
2 oz. wheat spaghetti:  3
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce with meat: 5

I'm doing pretty good today. I've already downed 2 glasses of water, and I feel great.

I hope you're doing well on your goal!

No comments: